For booking availability and information | Tel. 01248 490 636 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Static Caravans
We are able to offer a great opportunity to place your New Static Caravan on our Four Star Park steeped in nature amid peaceful farmland and close to dramatic views and coastal walks - we are winners of 14 successive David Belamy Conservation Gold Awards!
For enquires please contact us on 01248 490636
General Static Information
1. Total site fees are approximately £3,000 for the 2018 season, including VAT, water and sewage charges. Transportation to Kingsbridge Caravan Park is approx. £1200 plus VAT. Electricity is metered and charged at cost. Gas supply is via Calor Gas cylinders, which are available from us. Siting and commissioning charge is from £1500 to £1800 plus VAT. (for 2018 only, the Siting and commissioning fee is free)
2. The season is 1st March to 31st October.
3. Suppliers we use: Môn Caravans located at Amlwch and Menai Bridge (01407-831138) and Lloyds Caravans in Abergele (01745-832050). The customer finds a caravan they like and then asks the dealer to ring Kingsbridge Caravan Park Owners on 01248 490636, before any purchase is made contracts must be signed by both parties, we issue a standard BH&HPA (British Holiday and Home Park Association) contract for an initial 15 years, thereafter reviewed on an annual basis. Once the contract is signed, Kingsbridge Caravan Park will place the order.
4. The invoice for the sale of the caravan is then issued to the customer. At this point a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the value of the unit is to be paid. The balance of the invoice is to be paid on the day that the unit is delivered to Kingsbridge Caravan Park.
5. The delivery schedule of a new caravan very much depends on the model required, there may be up to 3 months lead time on a new van. Once a static arrives on site it normally takes around 2 weeks to set up and commission. This timescale may vary depending on a numbers of factors including weather, unforeseen problems on the park and the availability of qualified persons to conduct the commissioning.
6. If a customer wishes to sell their static caravan, the sale must be carried out via Kingsbridge Caravan Park Owners. We would have the unit valued by Môn/Lloyds and try to obtain the best possible price for your caravan. We charge 15% commission on completion of a sale. The purchaser must be approved by us. A new contract would be issued to the new owner for the balance of the initial 15 year term.
SUMMARY OF INITIAL COSTS
Purchase cost of caravan
plus site fees at pro rata rate
(a) Annual site fee payable no later than 1 March of each year. Fees will include: - Site rent, rates, water and drainage, and VAT. In addition, there will be a charge for individual metered electricity used during the previous year.
(b) The Address “Kingsbridge Caravan Park” may not be used in any documentation which implies the park is a place of residence.
(c) Kingsbridge Caravan Park is licensed as a “holiday park” and consequently owners must have residential accommodation elsewhere in the UK.
(d) One months notice must be given to the park owner or the caravan owner for termination of this agreement.
(e) Sub-letting of owners caravans is not permitted unless by private agreement with park owner. In the interest of security, please advise park owner of intended use of your caravan by family members/relatives.
(f) The park owner will to the best of his/her ability keep the park clean and tidy throughout the year
(g) The caravan owner is responsible for repairs and maintenance of the caravan inside and outside including the access steps. The exterior of the caravan should be kept in a clean and polished condition. It is recommended that gas installation and appliances are inspected every year by a CORGI registered fitter (this can be arranged through the park owner) Gas cylinders may no longer be chained to the caravan (New industry safety regulations)
(h) Electricity, water and sewage services are maintained by the park owner only up to connection to the caravan. The caravan safety electric cut out (RCCD) will be checked annually free of charge by the park owner in order to verify its correct operation and satisfy legal requirements.
(i) Any buying or selling of static caravans must be arranged through the park owner or his appointed agent.
a. If the caravan owner wishes to terminate his/her agreement and the caravan is greater than 10 years old the caravan owner must arrange via park owner to have the caravan removed from the park.
b. Caravans under 10 yrs old may be sold by arrangement and agreement with the park owner and any transactions will be subject to 10% surcharge.
(j) No structures are to be built on the park; any storage facilities must be of non combustible materials and be approved by the park owner.
(k) The use of powered hedge cutters and lawnmowers is not permitted.
(l) Pruning/maintenance of park trees must be carried out by the park owner in accordance with the park conservation plan and site licence. If anyone has any concerns please inform park owner.
(m) The park owner will not accept responsibility for any personal injury, loss or damage to property, caravan or vehicles. It is recommended that adequate personal and property insurance is obtained. It is a requirement that all holiday homes are covered for public liability. For those not insured via the park scheme, a copy of the insurance certificate must be forwarded.
(n) The maximum speed limit of 10 mph must be observed at all times whilst on park property, together with all normal road user rules and regulations. (i.e. valid driving licences and insurance)
(o) Dogs must be kept on a lead and under control at all times and any fouling must be cleaned up immediately. If fouling is observed by a person other than by the dog owner please report to the park owner as soon as possible so it can be cleaned away immediately. Dogs must not be left unattended at the caravans.
(p) All refuse must be placed in the appropriate rubbish bins. Please separate items for re-cycling and place in appropriate bins. Please ensure children are aware of this.
(q) No ball games to be played near the static caravans, please restrict all ball games to open areas on the camping field.
(r) Fires in any form are not permitted.
(s) Barbecues are permitted provided that the grass is not damaged.
(t) Temper any noise after 11pm.
(u) No firearms, air rifles, pistols, knives or catapults are allowed on site.
(v) No unaccompanied teenagers unless by prior arrangement.
Use of toilet blocks are purely for touring caravans and tents.