For booking availability and information | Tel. 01248 490 636 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These conditions are set out to protect and minimise risks to all customers.
1. The maximum speed limit is 10mph. Kingsbridge is a public highway and all the usual road traffic laws apply within the park. All drivers must hold a valid licence and insurance. No driving lessons. No children on the drivers lap.
2. NO kite flying, golf practice or motorised vehicles for children anywhere on the park.
3. NO CAMPFIRES in any form, barbecues must be kept off the ground or be placed on the bricks provided. Barbecue waste belongs in the bin and not in the hedgerows.
4. DOGS must be on a short lead at all times and must not be left unattended. Any fouling must be cleaned away immediately.
5. ALL ball games to be played in the middle of field 2 only, leather footballs are not permitted.
6. CHILDREN under the age of 8yrs must be accompanied by a guardian in the shower blocks.
7. SMOKING is prohibited in ALL buildings.
We are a small family business and we have chosen to run our park to provide a tranquil environment for those who wish to escape the hectic pace of modern life. Consequently we have a number of park rules designed to preserve this environment:
1. QUIET after 11pm. we interpret this as your immediate neighbours not being disturbed.
2. MUSIC from in-car sound systems is not permitted. Music from other devices should be kept at a very low level within the confines of your own pitch.
(CUSTOMERS NOT OBSERVING THE ABOVE OR IN ANY WAY CAUSING ALARM, DISTRESS OR DISTURBANCE TO OTHERS MAY HAVE THEIR HOLIDAY TERMINATED)
3. ALL day visitors must report to park owners ON ARRIVAL.
4. SINGLE sex groups and unaccompanied teenagers are not permitted unless by prior arrangement with park owners.
During off peak periods the reception/shop will be subject to reduced opening times. Access statement supplied on request a copy of which is on our website HERE
KINGSBRIDGE CARAVAN PARK reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at any time. We operate a recycling system - please separate waste into appropriate bins and take your broken chairs, gazebo's, tents etc. home. Please do not send children to the bin compound.