For booking availability and information | Tel. 01248 490 636 | Email: email@example.com
Tourers (in relation to COVID)
This page is also available as a PDF File
SOCIAL DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES AND SANITISE OR WASH HANDS
Welcome PLEASE TEXT YOUR CAR REG ON ARRIVAL TO 07774842199
Please see below how we have changed some of our procedures to ensure we keep customers, and staff safe and well whilst touring.
Whilst there are some new processes and procedures that may be unfamiliar and some elements may take slightly longer than usual due to COVID Secure protocols, rest assured our usual high standards of friendliness and cleanliness will ensure you continue to enjoy the great outdoors with us.
Arriving on site
The next time you arrive on-site you will notice a few changes. Please do not plan to pay in cash. Telephone debit card payments will be taken 2 days before arrival Check-in will be by phone (from your car/outfit).
• Only pre-booked units will be admitted to the Park.
• A member of staff will take payment (via the phone) and provide you with all the details you need.
• An envelope with your name on it will be in the porch of the reception, inside will be all the details you need to stay safe on the park. Site maps will be provided in the envelope. Full service pitches will have a sterilised water key inside for immediate use at the pitch.
The vast majority of our pitches are at least 6m apart laterally from the centre, so we already have good social distancing in place. Please pitch to the far left of the pitch. If you are on a full service pitch, please leave your sterilised water key in the tape when you leave for a member of staff to remove safely.
Using the toilet blocks (from July 27th)
Please use your own facilities as much as possible. Before entering the shower/toilet blocks use the hand sanitiser provided, face masks will protect others, dispose of hand towels in bins provided. SOCIAL DISTANCE AT ALL TIMES The shower blocks will be thoroughly cleaned twice a day and sanitiser and towels will be topped up but please let a member of staff know if you find any empty or not working – 07774842199.
Using other communal facilities
Our other common facilities such as service points, laundry rooms, and information rooms are also open please use sanitiser before entering. Waste disposal areas will be limited to use by one family group at any one time to meet social distancing requirements. Hand sanitisers are available in all areas; please use them at all times and text staff on 07547142219 or 07799217121 if they are empty.
• Should the facility be occupied or in use, there will be the need to queue externally and observe the Government social distancing requirements.
Using social areas
Playground areas are now allowed to be open, please encourage your children the use the sanitiser provided before entering.
Our shop is closed to the public but we operate a telephone 'order and collect' service for essential items such as LPG, toilet chemicals and awning pegs also packet, tinned, bottle foodstuff and hygiene supplies. Please ring 07774842199 or 07799217121. Card payment by phone or at reception. Large items can be delivered to your pitch, please give your pitch number to the member of staff.
What if I'm unwell on site?
We really hope this doesn't happen but if you’re staying on-site and feel unwell please follow the guidance below.
• Go online to NHS 111.
• Call the park phone number 07774842199 to let the park owner know.
Please ring to inform a member of staff you are leaving if you have a service pitch, we will retrieve your water key and ensure they are cleaned and sanitised appropriately for the next guest.
Doing your bit on site
Please respect each other and the guidance provided by the Government we can all stay safe and well.
• Keep to footpaths where possible and avoid shortcutting across pitches.
• Always follow the current government guidance on-site and in the local area.
• Limited social gatherings to a maximum of 6 people outside.
It has been a very difficult time for everyone but we must all work together to ensure a safe and relaxing holiday for everyone staying at Kingsbridge. All the usual park conditions apply.
Please also refer to the TARIFF PAGE