For booking availability and information | Tel. 01248 490 636 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hire Units (in relation to COVID)
This page is also available as a PDF File
Please see below how we have changed some of our procedures to ensure we keep customers, and staff safe and well whilst using Hire Units.
Whilst there are some new processes and procedures that may be unfamiliar and some elements may take slightly longer than usual due to COVID Secure protocols, rest assured our usual high standards of friendliness and cleanliness will ensure you continue to enjoy the great outdoors with us.
Arriving on site
The next time you arrive on-site you will notice a few changes.
Please do not plan to pay in cash. Telephone debit card payments will be taken 2 weeks before arrival Check-in will be by phone (from your car/outfit). Please text 07774842199 to inform us of your time of arrival and they will show you to your hire caravan. This is compulsory requirement from the Welsh Government for Contact tracing.
• You will be given a white envelope with a sterilised key and information you may need, all electric and gas has been safety checked and will be ready for immediate use. If you experience any problems with the hire unit, please ring 07799217121 and the onsite manager will assist you.
• Your car can be parked at the side of the hire unit. The registration should be submitted at booking stage.
Entering & leaving your Hire Unit
The unit will have been cleaned and sterilised with both an air sterilising unit and a fogging machine for all hard and soft surfaces, all chemicals used have been passed for human and food use areas. You will find all your clean bedding in plastic bags ready for you to make up your own beds, there will also be bedding and pillow protectors in another bag, it is compulsory to put these protectors on first before the covers.
When leaving your unit to go home you will be provided with 2 large black bin bags, all protectors must go into one bag and the rest of the bedding in another and left inside the entrance to caravan. Please leave the key in the door outside. Bags are provided for waste, cardboard must be put to the side of the bins for collection and everything else goes in the bin bag.
Using other communal facilities
Our other common facilities such as, laundry rooms, and information rooms will also be closed. Bin waste areas are open, hand sanitisers are available in all areas; please use them at all times and text staff on 07547142219 or 07799217121 if they are empty.
• Should the facility be occupied or in use, there will be the need to queue externally and observe the Government social distancing requirements.
Using social areas
At this time our shop, playgrounds areas will remain closed. Our shop will operate a telephone ‘order and collect’. Please ring 07774842199 or 077992171219. Card payment by phone will be used before collection of your order.
• Large items can be delivered to your pitch, please give your pitch number to the member of staff.
What if I'm unwell on site?
We really hope this doesn't happen but if you’re staying on-site and feel unwell please follow the guidance below.
• Go online to NHS 111.
• Call the site phone number provided at check in to let the site manager know.
Doing your bit on site
Please respect each other and the guidance provided by the Government we can all stay safe and well.
• Keep to footpaths where possible and avoid shortcutting across pitches.
• Always follow the current government guidance on-site and in the local area.
• Respect social distancing.
• Limited social gatherings to a maximum of 6 people outside.
• Guests will not be able to have any day visitors.
• Regularly wash your hands for 20 seconds.
It has been a very difficult time for everyone but we must all work together to ensure a safe and relaxing holiday for everyone staying at Kingsbridge. All the usual park conditions apply.
Please also refer to the TARIFF PAGE